Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm Barack Obama and I Approve this Message

Just kidding! I'm just tired of all the phone calls from the Barack campaign here in PA! I thought after I told them I would be voting for Hilary that they'd stop calling, but noooo! That was like putting a sign on may back saying "kick me!" This is just my method of payback!

After collecting 250 votes, my little survey of readers regarding the pharma industry recession is not so little anymore! Exactly two-thirds of respondents (67%) believe the drug industry is in a recession (click on the image above to enlarge and review all responses).

You can take the survey too -- just look for it in the right-hand column (scroll down if necessary).

4th Annual (2008)
Networking Dinner Reception

Got a Plan to Survive This?
If the drug industry is in a recession, we all need a plan to deal with downsizing. As I have said before, part of any survival plan is to get out there and network, network, network. Pharma Marketing Network is pitching in and organizing a networking dinner reception in Princeton, NJ from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM on Wednesday, June 4, 2008. The location is the Princeton Marriott.

For more information, see the "4th Annual (2008) Networking Dinner Reception" Web site.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: