Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Chance to Invite Me to Your Holiday Office Party!

It's a tradition!

Every year at this time I make the rounds to holiday office parties in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, PA) and hand out favors and offers that cannot be refused.

If you are having a party next week, why not invite me?

I still have the tux I wore at the MM&M awards party -- see that story here.

James Chase, Editor-in-Chief at MM&M, was glad that he invited me, if you know what I mean. (That's his editorial assistant kissing my ring at Tavern on the Green.)

Here's my contact information:

John Mack, Editor & Publisher
Pharma Marketing News/Pharma Marketing Blog
PO Box 760
Newtown, PA 18940
www.news.pharma-mkting.com/www.blog.pharma-mkting.com
johnmack@virsci.com
215-504-4164 * 215-504-5739 (Fax)

No comments: