Thursday, February 1, 2007

Welcome to Pharma Blogosphere!

The blogosphere is becoming crowded with new blogs focusing on the pharmaceutical industry.

In just the past few days, two new blogs have started up:

Pharmalot is a home for lively discussion about news and trends in the pharmaceutical industry. The guy behind the curtain is Ed Silverman, a veteran journalist for The Star-Ledger of New Jersey.

BrandweekNRX says it will devote itself to discussing issues and news about the marketing of pharmaceuticals. It is written by Jim Edwards, the pharmaceuticals reporter at Brandweek magazine.

Both these blogs continue the tradition I started in January 2005 with Pharma Marketing Blog: expressing the true voice of the reporter/publisher behind the news.

I have said before that reporters have to mute their voices in their publications and now it seems that these voices have to come out.

Since I need to keep track of these and other blogs in the pharmaceutical area, I thought I might as well keep a record here of posts that I find interesting. The benefit to you is that you do not have to go to ten different blogs to see what's going on -- I do that for you!

Enjoy!

No comments: